Friday 21 January 2011

What to Wear : Interview...

So last week I was invited to my first interview by a top law organisation.
I had no idea what to wear, formal or not too formal, heels or flats, blazer or cardigan. Anyways, I ended up wearing something that was way too casual and I just didn't feel like I blended in with all the other applicants, which made me extra nervous.

I literally ran to Oxford Street afterwards to get some more formal clothes from Zara, Urban Outfitters, Office and Top Shop. At least I'll be more prepared next time.


1. Pleated Skirt.
Pleats can be worn without looking tacky or making it look like your a school girl if paired with the right thing , I especially like this mustard coloured skirt from ASOS.



2. Blazer.
Their definitely going nowhere this year. Blazers are a versatile essential to any wardrobe. I prefer this cream fitted blazer jacket from Zara with the black lining compared to the slouchy boyfreind styles.


3.Nude Heels.
I've seen alot of nudes and metalic heels on the catwalk this year. I usually buy black ones because they just go with anything and I find nude shoes quite bland but I did fall for these off brown heels with the wooden platform.
I do Love them !





Fashion.D x

2 comments: