Saturday 22 January 2011

How To : Wear The Runway


1.Tutus / Pleats / Skater skirts.
You can tell from my earlier post that i'm really into A-line skirts but I do love tutus aswell. Their both so girly, flirty and suit most shapes and sizes. Their especially great for those who want to accentuate a small waist.

My Designer Picks:

Paul Costello

House of Holland


Giles

 My  Highstreet Picks :    

ASOS £35.00


NewLook £3.00 [Bargain !]

River Island £34.99


2.The Trench/Military Coat .
I tend to not really go with what the shops display as the 'it' coat for eash season because then you just end up with several 'it' coats which you won't be able to wear again, so forget all the ruffles, capes and whatnots.
The secret to a long-lasting coat is a simple, slim cut, classic design which is also of a good qaulity.

My Designer Pick :

Burberry Prosum

My High Street Picks :


Both TopShop





















3. The one shoulder dress/ Jumpsuit

My Designer Picks :

Amanda Wakeley
Roskanda Ilincic

Mark Fast


















My High Street Picks :
BooHoo £20

Lipsy £32.50


Lipsy £80

FlashBack Moment
I've been seeing a few denim dungarees being sold in shops now and it just reminds me soo much of when I was little and my mum used to dress me and my older sister in matching colourful dungarees..I don't think I could ever where them again ! However, something I can see myself wearing from childhood are those t-bar Mary-Jane type shoes, I remember having the Kickers version as a child in yellow and red...just a random memory :) .



 Fashion.D x
 

1 comment:

  1. Great pics and post! Keep up the good work! Following :)

    ReplyDelete